BHO

Plate 69

Survey of London: Volume 40, the Grosvenor Estate in Mayfair, Part 2 (The Buildings). Originally published by London County Council, London, 1980.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.

Citation:

Table of contents

a. Camelford House, hall and former dining-room in 1912 (p. 288).

Figure 69a:

Camelford House, hall and former dining-room in 1912 (p. 288).

Demolished

b. Camelford House, hall and former dining-room in 1912 (p. 288).

Figure 69b:

Camelford House, hall and former dining-room in 1912 (p. 288).

Demolished

c (above). Camelford House from North Row in 1850 (p. 287).

Figure 69d:

(above). Camelford House from North Row in 1850 (p. 287).

Demolished

d (right). Design by John Soane for premises for Dilettanti Society in Hereford Street, 1788 (p. 174).

Figure 69d:

(right). Design by John Soane for premises for Dilettanti Society in Hereford Street, 1788 (p. 174).

Not executed