BHO

Plate 101

Page 101

Survey of London: Volume 41, Brompton. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1983.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.

Citation:

In this section

a. South Bolton Gardens. Design for Nos. 4-6 and 8-9, and for remodelling of No. 7 (consec., left to right in North Elevation).

W. Cave, architect, 1903 (pp. 230). Nos. 4-6 Demolished

b. (left). Coleherne Court, front to Redcliffe Gardens, in 1903.

Figure 101a:

Coleherne Court in 1903.

Coleherne Court, front to Redcliffe Gardens, in 1903.

W. Cave, architect, 1901-4 (p. 229)

c. Cathcart Road in 1977.

Figure 101b:

Nos. 18 and 20 Cathcart Road in 1977.

Cathcart Road in 1977.

No. 18 (right), W. Paton Orr and Partner, architects, 1961, second floor, Nerios Consultants, Group, architects, 1972-3; No. 20 (left), C. J. G. Guest, architect, 1901-4 (p. 229)