Survey of London: Volume 41, Brompton. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1983.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.
a. Nos. 11-29 (odd) Rutland Street (left to right) in 1982.
? William Aslat, builder, c. 1830 (p. 44)
b. Cottage Place, east side in c. 1910.
Built under William Farlar, 1823 (p. 40)Demolished
c. Cheval Place, looking west from Montpelier Walk in 1982 (p. 39).
Brompton Square and the dome of the Oratory are in the distance
d. Nos. 3-5 (right to left) Fairholt Street in 1982.
Baillie Scott and Beresford, architects, 1925-8 (p. 39)