Survey of London: Volume 41, Brompton. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1983.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.
Late Victorian and Edwardian Brompton Road. demolished
a. (above left). Nos. 70-74 (even) in 1903.
F. E. Williams, architect, 1896 (p. 35)
b. (center left). No. 200 Brompton Road (former London and Westminster Bank) in 1969.
c. (above). No. 58a in 1909. Architect unknown, 1890 (p. 35).
On left, part of Nos. 60-64 (even), R. A. Briggs, architect, 1905-6
d. (left). Knightsbridge Station at Nos. 29-31 (odd) in c. 1906.
Leslie W. Green, architect, 1903-5 (p. 13)