Survey of London: Volume 41, Brompton. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1983.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.
Beaufort Gardens Development (p. 24)
a. Nos. 161-177 (odd) Brompton Road.
Drawing of development scheme by G. A. Burn, architect, 1860. Openings are shown to Brompton (formerly Lloyd's) Place on left, and to Beaufort Gardens (formerly Brompton Grove)
b. (above). The Red Lion, No. 161 Brompton Road 1903.
G. A. Burn, architect, 1861.
c. (above right). Nos. 163-169 (odd) Brompton Road in 1960.
G. A. Burn, architect, 1861. Demolished
d. (right). Beaufort Gardens, east side in 1975.
Jeremiah and Henry Little, builders, 1861-70