Survey of London: Volume 41, Brompton. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1983.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.
The Oratory, 1853-8, J. J. Scoles. architect (pp. 50-1)
a. (left). The Church and Oratory House in c. 1853-8.
b. (right). The Oratory House in 1857.
The building being erected in the foreground is the former Refreshment Room of the South Kensington Museum
c. (below left). Looking east in c. 1865.
d. (below right). East end in c. 1878.