Survey of London: Volume 41, Brompton. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1983.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.
a. The Little Oratory in 1971.
J. J. Scoles, architect, 1853; J, Hungerford Pollen. interior designer, 1871-2; A. Brookholding-Jones, designer of the painted decoration, 1954 (pp. 51,55)
b. The Library in 1971.
J. J. Scoles, architect, 1853, with later alterations (pp. 51, 55)