BHO

Plate 40: The Oratory Church, interiors

Page 40

Survey of London: Volume 41, Brompton. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1983.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.

Citation:

Table of contents

The Oratory Church

a. Pulpit, 1932 (C. T. G. Formilli, designer), in 1979 (p. 56)

Figure 40a:

The Oratory Church, interiors

Pulpit, 1932 (C. T. G. Formilli, designer), in 1979 (p. 56)

b. Altar of St. Wilfrid in 1971 (p. 57)

Figure 40b:

The Oratory Church, interiors

Altar of St. Wilfrid in 1971 (p. 57)

c. Chapel of St. Wilfrid in c. 1905 (p. 57)

Figure 40c:

The Oratory Church, interiors

Chapel of St. Wilfrid in c. 1905 (p. 57)