BHO

Plate 43: The Alexander estate

Page 43

Survey of London: Volume 41, Brompton. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1983.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.

Citation:

Table of contents

The Alexander Estaste

a. No. 7. North Terrace, Alexander House (formerly the Western Grammar School) in 1958.

Figure 43d:

No. 7 North Terrace, Alexander House, in 1958.

No. 7. North Terrace, Alexander House (formerly the Western Grammar School) in 1958.

W. F. Pocock, architect, 1835-6 (pp. 67-8)

b. North Terrace and Nos. 1-4 Alexander Square (right), 1827-8, looking to the Western Grammar School in October 1902 (p. 63)

Figure 43b:

North Terrace and Nos. 1–4 Alexander Square in 1902.

North Terrace and Nos. 1-4 Alexander Square (right), 1827-8, looking to the Western Grammar School in October 1902 (p. 63)

c. Nos. 4-10 (even) Alexander Place (right to left), 1829-30, in 1957 (pp. 64-5)

Figure 43c:

Nos. 4–10 (even) Alexander Place and Nos. 12–18 (even) Thurloe Street in 1957.

Nos. 4-10 (even) Alexander Place (right to left), 1829-30, in 1957 (pp. 64-5)

d. Nos. 12-18 (even) Thurloe Street (left to right), 1845-6, in 1957 (p. 76)

Figure 43d:

Nos. 4–10 (even) Alexander Place and Nos. 12–18 (even) Thurloe Street in 1957.

Nos. 12-18 (even) Thurloe Street (left to right), 1845-6, in 1957 (p. 76)