Survey of London: Volume 41, Brompton. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1983.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.
The Smith's Charity Estate
(above) Nos. 9-31 (odd) Onslow Square (right to left) in c. 1850 shortly after completion.
C. J. Freake, builder (p. 108)
(above right). Nos. 1-7 (odd) Onslow Square (right to left) in 1957.
C. J. Freake, builder 1845-6 (p. 106)
c. (left) Nos. 2-14 (even) Onslow Square (left to right) in 1967.
C. J. Freake, builder 1845-6 (p. 108)
d. (right). Cowper House, Old Brompton Road, in c. 1830 when in use as a lunatic asylum.
View from south with avenue of elms to left (p. 91). Demolished