Survey of London: Volume 41, Brompton. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1983.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.
Yeoman's Row, East side (pp. 28, 30-1)
a. (left). Nos. 9-23 (left to right) in 1958.
Joseph Clark, carpenter, building lessee, 1766-7. Demolished
b. (right). Doorcase of No. 23 in 1959.
c. (below left). Nos. 9-25 (left to right) in 1980.
Nos. 27-33 (on right) built by john Stuttard, carpenter, c. 1771
d. (below right). Nos. 9-33 (left to right) in 1980.
Nos. 27-33 (on right) bulit by John Stuttard, carpenter, c. 1771