Survey of London: Volume 42, Kensington Square To Earl's Court. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1986.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.
a (above). Nos. 1-13 (odd) Kenway Road (left to right), G. Edwards, architect, 1880 (p. 222)
b (left). Earl's Court Road looking north in c 1905.
Entrance to present Nos. 209–211 on right (p. 206)
c (below left). The Courtfield Hotel, No. 187 Earl,s Court Road, in 1904.
E. Francis, builder, 1876 (p. 221)
d (below right). The prince of Teck public house, Earl's Court Road, in 1983.
e (right). Nos. 35 (left) and 36 Earl's Court Gardens in 1983. No.35, Matthew Scott, buider, 1871–3; No. 36, Henry Godwin, probable architect, 1876 (p. 224)
T. Huggett and T. Hussey, builder, 1868: probably embellished, G. Edwards, architect, 1880: ground-floor front 1901 (pp. 220, 220). No. 159 Earl's Court Road on left, No. 1 Kenway Road on right (pp. 220, 222)