Survey of London: Volume 42, Kensington Square To Earl's Court. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1986.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.
The Edwardes Estate : Earl's Court Farm (pp. 239,241)
a. The farmhouse, with the Manor House behind, in the winter of 1873-4.
Nos. 250-252 Earl's Court Road under construction bottom left
b. The farm in the 1860s.
The back of the Manor House is on the left, and the farmer, Samuel Allaway, is sitting in the left-hand of the two carts