Survey of London: Volume 42, Kensington Square To Earl's Court. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1986.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.
a. No. 16. Young Street.
Fragment of a mid-eighteenth-century scenic wallpaper discovered on the first-floor landing in 1984 (p. 48). Now removed
b. Nos. 7-13 King (now Derry) Street (right to left) in c. 1929.
1929. Nos. 8-12 built by John Skynner, Bricklayer, 1736-7 (p. 30).