BHO

Plate 24: Kensington House and Colby House

Page 24

Survey of London: Volume 42, Kensington Square To Earl's Court. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1986.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.

Citation:

Table of contents

Kensington House and Colby House (pp. 58-62). Both demolished

a. (top left). Kensington House, south front in c. 1760

Figure 24a:

Kensington House in c. 1760.

Kensington House, south front in c. 1760

b. (top right). Kensington House, south front in photographed from the garden of Colby House in c. 1870. The greenhouse in the foreground belongs to Colby House

Figure 24b:

Kensington House in c. 1870.

Kensington House, south front in photographed from the garden of Colby House in c. 1870. The greenhouse in the foreground belongs to Colby House

c. (center left). Kensington House, north front in 1763

Figure 24c:

Kensington House in c. 1763.

Kensington House, north front in 1870

d. (above). Colby House, south front in c. 1870

Figure 24d:

Colby House in c. 1870.

Colby House, south front in c. 1870

e. (left). Kensington House, north front in 1851

Figure 24e:

Kensington House in 1851.

Kensington House, north front in 1851