Survey of London: Volume 42, Kensington Square To Earl's Court. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1986.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.
a. No. 2, 1883-4, perspective view by the architect, T. G. Jackson (pp. 70-2)
b. Nos. 5-9 (consec., left to right) in c. 1886.
J. J. Stevenson, architect, Henry Lovatt, builder, 1883-5 (p. 72-4)
c. Nos. 26-28 (consec., right to left) in c. 1886.
J. J. Stevenson, architect, henry Lovatt, builder, 1884-6 (p. 74)