BHO

Plate 30: Kensington High Street

Page 30

Survey of London: Volume 42, Kensington Square To Earl's Court. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1986.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.

Citation:

Table of contents

Kensington High Street, South Side

a. (above). Nos. 1 and 1A (London and County Bank), 3 and 3A (left to right) in 1891. Bank designed by Alfred Williams architect, 1884-5 (p. 76); Nos. 3 and 3A (The Goat) of c. 1695, refronted in 1880-1

Figure 30a:

Kensington High Street

Nos. 1 and 1A (London and County Bank), 3 and 3A (left to right) in 1891. Bank designed by Alfred Williams architect, 1884-5 (p. 76); Nos. 3 and 3A (The Goat) of c. 1695, refronted in 1880-1

b. (above). Nos. 55-61 (odd), at corner with Young Street, in occupation of Gas, Light and Coke Company, c. 1900. Leslie and Company, builders, 1893-4 (p. 81). Now multilated

Figure 30b:

Kensington High Street

Nos. 55-61 (odd), at corner with Young Street, in occupation of Gas, Light and Coke Company, c. 1900. Leslie and Company, builders, 1893-4 (p. 81). Now multilated

c. (right). No. 1 (London and County Bank), banking hall in 1892. Alfred Williams, architect, 1884-5 (p. 76)

Figure 30c:

Kensington High Street

No. 1 (London and County Bank), banking hall in 1892. Alfred Williams, architect, 1884-5 (p. 76)