Survey of London: Volume 42, Kensington Square To Earl's Court. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1986.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.
Kensinton Square: Exteriors in (c) 1931–2
a. (Left). Nos. 11 and 12. Built by William Partridge, locksmith, c. 1700–2 (p. 16)
b. (above). No. 13. Built (as two houses) 1850 for J. E. Davies.
William Brass and Sons, builders (p. 19)