Survey of London: Volume 42, Kensington Square To Earl's Court. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1986.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.
The Terrace, Kensington High Street, in c. 1893 (pp. 100-2). Demolished
a. Nos. 1-3, 4A, 4-9 (left to right; Nos. 8 and 9 set well back).
Nos. 1-3 and 5 of 1690-5, mostly built by Richard Beckington, carpenter (No. 5 stuccoed, right of centre); No. 4A (stuccoed) of c. 1848; No. 4 rebuilt in c. 1812; No. 6 of c. 1718-21; No. 7 of 1843-4
b. Gardens behind The Tarrace looking west.
Jubal Webb on extreme left