Survey of London: Volume 42, Kensington Square To Earl's Court. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1986.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.
Scarsdale House. Built in c. 1691 for Francis Barry (pp. 102-3). Demolished
a. (left). Entrance from Wright's Lane in c. 1893
b. (right). Garden front in c. 1893
c. (left). Drawing-room in 1860
d. (left). Chimneypiece in drawing-room in c. 1893.
1893. The surround, partly from Loseley House, Surry, is now at Dyffryn House near Cardiff