BHO

Plate 43

Page 43

Survey of London: Volume 42, Kensington Square To Earl's Court. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1986.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.

Citation:

Table of contents

a. Allen Terrace, Nos. 197-217 (odd) Kensington High Street (left to right), in c. 1905.

Figure 43a:

Nos. 197–217 (odd) Kensington High Street in c. 1905.

Allen Terrace, Nos. 197-217 (odd) Kensington High Street (left to right), in c. 1905.

Development by Thomas Allen, 1818-21, shops added, 1877 (pp. 113, 116). Only Nos. 197 and 199 survive

b. The Princess Victoria, No. 25 Earl's Court Road, in 1983 (pp. 110-11)

Figure 43b:

The Princess Victoria, No. 25 Earl's Court Road, in 1983.

The Princess Victoria, No. 25 Earl's Court Road, in 1983 (pp. 110-11)

c. Nos. 11-19 (odd) Abingdon Road (left to right) in 1983.

Figure 43c:

Nos. 11–19 (odd) Abingdon Road in 1983.

Nos. 11-19 (odd) Abingdon Road (left to right) in 1983.

Developed by Thomas Allen, 1817-20, shops added, 1881 (pp. 113, 116)

d. Nos. 43-51 (odd) Abingdon Road (left to right) in 1970.

Figure 43d:

Nos. 43–51 (odd) and 32–38 (even) Abingdon Road in 1970.

Nos. 43-51 (odd) Abingdon Road (left to right) in 1970.

T. J. Park, carpenter, building lessee, 1824 (p. 113)

e. Nos. 32-88 (even) Abingdon Road (right to left) in 1970. T. J. Park, carpenter, building lessee, 1824 (p. 113)

Figure 43e:

Nos. 43–51 (odd) and 32–38 (even) Abingdon Road in 1970.

Nos. 32-88 (even) Abingdon Road (right to left) in 1970.

T. J. Park, carpenter, building lessee, 1824 (p. 113)