BHO

Plate 45: South of Kensington High Street in 1983.

Page 45

Survey of London: Volume 42, Kensington Square To Earl's Court. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1986.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.

Citation:

Table of contents

a. Iverna Court, Block 1 (Nos. 1-27) from Wright's Lane in 1983.

Figure 45a: South of Kensington High Street in 1983. Iveria Court, Block 1 (Nos. 1-27) from Wright's Lane in 1983.

Metcalf and Greig, architects, 1898-1901

b. Cheniston Gardens Studios (A. F. Taylor and S. A Cumming, builders, 1882) and St. Sarkis's Armenian Church (Mewes and Davis, aechitect, 1922-3) in 1983 (pp. 107, 389)

Figure 45b: South of Kensington High Street in 1983. Cheniston Gardens Studios (A. F. Taylor and S. A Cumming, builders, 1882) and St. Sarkis's Armenian Church (Mewes and Davis, aechitect, 1922-3) in 1983 (pp. 107, 389)

c. No. 38 Cheniston Gardens in 1983.

Figure 45c: South of Kensington High Street in 1983. No. 38 Cheniston Gardens in 1983.

A. F. Taylor and S. A Cumming, builders, 1882 (p. 106)

d. Nos. 5-9 (odd) Cope Place (left to right) in 1983.

Figure 45d: South of Kensington High Street in 1983. Nos. 5-9 (odd) Cope Place (left to right) in 1983.

R. Harold Brine, architect 1951 (p. 116)