Survey of London: Volume 42, Kensington Square To Earl's Court. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1986.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.
a. (left). No. 6 De Vere Gardens, 1876-7, in 1985 (p. 126)
b. (above). De Vere Hotel, 1881, altered 1897-8, in 1985 (p. 128)
c. (left). No. 24, De Vere Gardens in 1985.
A. F. Taylor and S. A. Cumming, builders, 1878 (p. 125)
d. (below). Victoria Road looking north in c. 1905.
Nos. 3-9 (odd) on right. A. F. Taylor and S. A. Cumming, builders, 1876 (p. 126)