Survey of London: Volume 42, Kensington Square To Earl's Court. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1986.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.
De Vere Cottages and De Vere Mews (pp. 126, 128-9)
a. (above). Laconia Mews (now Vere Cottages), elevation to Canning Place submitted to M.B.W in 1877, G. B. Hart, architect
b. (right). De Vere cottages, 1877-8, in 1972. Front to Vere Gardens (right) altered 1918-25, Stanly-Barret and Driver, architects
c. (above). De Vere mews, 1877, in 1972
d. (below right). De Vere mews in 1980.
Roger Carpenter and Associates, architects for recasting in 1978-80