BHO

Plate 5: Kensington Square, exteriors.

Page 5

Survey of London: Volume 42, Kensington Square To Earl's Court. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1986.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.

Citation:

Table of contents

Kensington Square: Exteriors in c. 1931–2

a. Nos. 24–26 (left to right, pp. 30, 32)

Figure 5a: Kensington Square, exteriors. Nos. 24–26 (left to right, pp. 30, 32)

b. Nos. 29 (center) and 30 (right). No. 29 built by John Kemp, woodmonger, c. 1698 (p. 36); No. 30 built c. 1699, front altered c. 1820 (p. 37)

Figure 5b: Kensington Square, exteriors. b. Nos. 29 (center) and 30 (right). No. 29 built by John Kemp, woodmonger, c. 1698 (p. 36); No. 30 built c. 1699, front altered c. 1820 (p. 37)

c. Nos. 30–32 (left to right). No. 30 buil c 1699, front altered c. 1820; No. 31 build 1699, front altered 1836 and 1882 (p. 38); No. 32 built c 1707–8 (p. 38

Figure 5c: Kensington Square, exteriors. Nos. 30–32 (left to right).

No. 30 buil c 1699, front altered c. 1820; No. 32 build 1699, front altered 1836 and 1882 (p. 38); No. 32 built c 1707–8 (p. 38)