Survey of London: Volume 42, Kensington Square To Earl's Court. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1986.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.
Developments by Jonathan Hamston
a. Nos. 10-16 (evan) South End Row (right to left) in 1970.
Built as Traflgar Place, 1805-6 (p. 137)
b. The Builders' Arms (c. 1806-7, altered) and Hamston Mansions (G. L. Elwell, architect, 1905-6), Kensington Court Place in c. 1906 (pp. 137, 139, 148)
c. Nos. 6-15 (right to lft) Kensington Court Place in 1970.
Built c. 1802-7. Ground floor altered (p. 137)