Survey of London: Volume 42, Kensington Square To Earl's Court. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1986.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.
Vallotton Estate and District in c. 1905
a. Cambridge Place looking north-east with Prince of Wales Terrace behind. William and Henry Hoof, builders, 1850-3 (p. 140)
b. Stanford Road, west side looking south.
Nos. 2-6 (evan, right to left) nearest camera (p. 147)