Survey of London: Volume 42, Kensington Square To Earl's Court. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1986.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.
a. Nos. 3-5 (consec.) Eldon Road (left to right) in 1975.
Henry Holland, builder, 1851 (p. 144)
b. No. 4 St. Alban's Grove in 1975.
E. W. Burgess, builder, 1952-3 (p. 142)
c. Nos. 2-4 (consec.) Albert Place (right ti left) in 1970.
William Hoof, builder, 1841-3 (p. 140)