Survey of London: Volume 42, Kensington Square To Earl's Court. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1986.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.
a. Nos. 17-29 (consec, right to left) in c. 1905.
David Howell and Ambrose Crowshaw builder, 1852-5 (p. 144)
b. Nos. 17B, 17A, 17, 18 and 19 (right to left) in 1980 (pp. 144, 149, 150).
No. 17A by David Moore, architect, 1854-5; No. by W. H. Collbran, architect, 1882