Survey of London: Volume 42, Kensington Square To Earl's Court. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1986.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.
Vallotton Estate in 1980
a. Kelso Place, east side (p. 146).
Nos. 1-2 and 3, on left, built by G. S. Stredder, 1851-2, much altered; Nos. 4-18 built by Thomas Hussey, 1873
b. No. 52 Victoria Road, front to Eldon Road.
Built 1851-3 for A. H. Corbould, painter; extended and altered 1866-7 for E. H. Corbould, Painter (p. 142)