Survey of London: Volume 42, Kensington Square To Earl's Court. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1986.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.
The day Estate: Hereford Square.
John Blore, architect, 1845-51 (pp. 160-4)
a. North side, Nos. 27-35 (left to right) in 1960
b. (left). West side, Nos. 17-19 (left to right) in 1961
c. (above). West side, Nos. 22-24 in 1983.
No. 24 (right) Colin Wilson and Arthur Baker, architects, 1956-8 (p. 167)