Survey of London: Volume 42, Kensington Square To Earl's Court. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1986.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.
a. Nos. 10-15 (right to left) Grenville Place in 1963.
John Wilkins, builder, 1874-5 (p. 171)
b. No. 110 Gloucester Road in c. 1905.
John Wilkins, builder, 1873 (p. 171)
c. Cromwell Road looking east in c. 1905.
No. 114 (left foreground) with Nos. 90-112 (evan) beyond (pp. 171-2); No. 95 on right (p. 173)