Survey of London: Volume 42, Kensington Square To Earl's Court. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1986.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.
a. Nos. 1-14 Ashburn Gardens (demolished and No. 111 Cromwell Road in 1962.
No. 111, center and right, built by William Jackson, 1875; Nos. 1-14, left, by John Wilkins, 1875-8 (p. 174)
b. Nos. 103-109 (odd) Cromwell Road (left to right) in 1969.
walter Graves, architect, J. R. and W. H. Roberts, builders, 1875-7 (pp. 174-5). Demolished
c. Nos. 120-126 (even) Gloucester Road (right to left) in 1984.
J. T. Wimperis, architect, Aldin and Sons, builders, 1872-3 (p. 173)
d. Nos. 108-112 (even) Cromwell Road (right to left) in 1983.
J. T. Wimperis, architect, Cook and Green, builders, 1875-6 (p. 171-2).