Survey of London: Volume 42, Kensington Square To Earl's Court. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1986.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.
a. No. 12 Ashburn Place in c. 1890.
J. R. and W. H. Roberts, builders, 1876-8 (p. 174) Demolished
b. Ashburn Place looking north in c. 1905.
Nos. 16-26 (even) on right (p. 178), Nos. 2-14 (even) beyond (p. 174). All demolished
c. Ashburn Mews looking north-west in 1904 (p. 173). Demolished
d. No. 5-9 (ood) Harrington Gardens (left to right) in 1975.
J. F. Gibbs, developer, 1874-5 (p. 179)
e. No. 17 Ashburn Mews, drawing of front to Courtfield Road.
Arthur Cawston, architect, 1882-3 (p. 174). Demolished