BHO

Plate 94: Gunter estate.

Page 94

Survey of London: Volume 42, Kensington Square To Earl's Court. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1986.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.

Citation:

Table of contents

Gunter Estate

a (left). Nos. 28-30 Bolton Gardens (left to right) in 1983.

Figure 94a: Gunter estate. Nos. 28-30 Bolton Gardens (left to right) in 1983.

Henry Bailey, building owner, 1894-6 (p. 207)

b (above). Nos. 4-12 (consec.) Bramham Gardens in 1985.

Figure 94b: Gunter estate. Nos. 4-12 (consec.) Bramham Gardens in 1985.

J. Whitaker, builder, 1883-6 (p. 206)

c (below left). Rear of Nos. 18-23 (consec.) Gledhow Gardens (right to left) from Bina Gardens in 1984.

Figure 94c: Gunter estate. Rear of Nos. 18-23 (consec.) Gledhow Gardens (right to left) from Bina Gardens in 1984.

Maurice Hulbert probable architect, 1883-4 (p. 213)

d. (below). Nos. 23-25 (consec.) Wetherby Gardens (left to right) in 1975.

Figure 94d: Gunter estate. Nos. 23-25 (consec.) Wetherby Gardens (left to right) in 1975.

H. B. Measures architect of Nos. 23-24, R. W. Edis probable architect of No. 25, 1883-4 (p. 208)