Survey of London: Volume 42, Kensington Square To Earl's Court. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1986.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.
a (above). Laverton Mews in 1971.
R. and T. Pargeter, builder, 1874-6 (p. 207)
b (right). Grenville Mews in 1971 (p. 181)
c (below). NO. 6 Colbeck Mew in1984.
Ernest George and Peto, architect, 1883-4 (p. 205)
d (centre right). Gaspar Mews, 1873-6, in 1984.
No. 50A Courtfield Gardens (altered probably c. 1915) on left (p. 210)
e (below right). Colbeck Mews, 1876-84, in 1984.
No. 10 (left) reconstructed, A. C. Williams, architect, 1920 (p. 210)