BHO

Plate 97

Page 97

Survey of London: Volume 42, Kensington Square To Earl's Court. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1986.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.

Citation:

Table of contents

a. The White Hart (west front) before 1869.

Figure 97a:

The White Hart, Earl's Court, before 1869.

The White Hart (west front) before 1869.

South Row, now Hogarth Place, in background on left (p. 215). Demolished

b. Earl's Court Gardens in 1975.

Figure 97b:

No. 4 and Nos. 23 and 24 Earl's Court Gardens in 1975.

Earl's Court Gardens in 1975.

William Moxon probable architect, 1854-6 (p. 223). No. 4 below left, Nos. 23 (left) and 24 below right

c. Earl's Court Gardens in 1975.

Figure 97c:

No. 4 and Nos. 23 and 24 Earl's Court Gardens in 1975.

Earl's Court Gardens in 1975.

William Moxon probable architect, 1854-6 (p. 223). No. 4 below left, Nos. 23 (left) and 24 below right