Survey of London: Volume 5, St Giles-in-The-Fields, Pt II. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1914.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.
XXXI.—No. 18, PARKER STREET.
General description and date of structure.
No. 18, Parker Street seems to have been rebuilt in 1774. (fn. 1)
Condition of repair.
The Council's collection contains:—
(fn. 2) No. 18, Parker Street. Exterior of ground floor (photograph).
No. 46, Parker Street. Exterior view, brick and weather boarded structure (photograph).
No. 58, Parker Street. Exterior showing timber bay window (photograph).