Survey of London: Volume 6, Hammersmith. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1915.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.
VIII.—Nos. 97, 99 and 101 QUEEN STREET
These three houses, dating from the middle of the 18th century, have been largely altered by their conversion into shops. Their old brick fronts, with red brick dressings and sash windows, can be seen behind the business premises that occupy their former gardens.