BHO

Plate 84: Priory of St. John the Bapist, Holywell

Page 84

Survey of London: Volume 8, Shoreditch. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1922.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.

Citation:

Priory of St. John the Bapist, Holywell

Figure 84:

Remains of effigy found on site of Holywell Priory and preserved at the Guildhall Museum