Survey of London: Volumes 29 and 30, St James Westminster, Part 1. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1960.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.


In this section

Frontispiece to volume XXIX

Reform Club, Pall Mall, 1838-41: saloon.

(Sir) Charles Barry, architect

Frontispiece to volume XXX

Spencer House, St. James's Place: painted room by James Stuart, c. 1759