Survey of London: Volumes 29 and 30, St James Westminster, Part 1. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1960.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.
Nos. 80–82 (consec.) Pall Mall: New Schomberg House
This is a six-storey office building erected in 1956–8 on the site of old Schomberg House. The central and western parts of the Pall Mall front of the old house were retained and the façade was restored to the original design by reconstructing the eastern part (see page 371). The architects for the new building were Messrs. C. H. Elsom and Partners (Plate 205).