BHO

Plate 111: No. 74 St. James's Street (formerly Conservative Club)

Survey of London: Volumes 29 and 30, St James Westminster, Part 1. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1960.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.

Citation:

In this section

No. 74 St. James's Street (formerly Conservative Club), 1843–5.

Sydney Smirke and George Basevi, architects (p. 478)

a. Drawing-room

Figure 111a:

No. 74 St. James's Street (formerly Conservative Club)

Drawing-room

b. Library

Figure 111b:

No. 74 St. James's Street (formerly Conservative Club)

Library