BHO

Plate 153: Norfolk House, St. James's Square, front in 1932

Survey of London: Volumes 29 and 30, St James Westminster, Part 1. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1960.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.

Citation:

Norfolk House, St. James's Square, 1748–52, in 1932.

Figure 153:

Norfolk House, St. James's Square, front in 1932

Matthew Brettingham, senior, architect (p. 187). Demolished. Balcony and portico added by Robert Abraham, 1842