BHO

Plate 166: No. 15 St. James's Square

Survey of London: Volumes 29 and 30, St James Westminster, Part 1. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1960.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.

Citation:

In this section

No. 15 St. James's Square, 1764–6.

James Stuart, architect: altered by Samuel Wyatt, 1791–4 (p. 142)

a. First-floor gallery, after removal of main staircase in 1928

Figure 166a:

No. 15 St. James's Square

First-floor gallery, after removal of main staircase in 1928

b. Roof-light

Figure 166b:

No. 15 St. James's Square

Roof-light