BHO

Plate 204: South side of Pall Mall in 1907

Survey of London: Volumes 29 and 30, St James Westminster, Part 1. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1960.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.

Citation:

South side of Pall Mall in 1907, looking east.

Figure 204:

South side of Pall Mall in 1907.

All buildings west of Carlton Club (with flagstaff) occupied by War Office (p. 359).

All demolished except front of Schomberg House (right)