BHO

Plate 209: Cumberland House, Pall Mall, in 1907

Survey of London: Volumes 29 and 30, St James Westminster, Part 1. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1960.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.

Citation:

Cumberland House, Pall Mall, in 1907 (p. 364).

Figure 209: Cumberland House, Pall Mall, in 1907. Original seven-bay house 1761–3. Matthew Brettingham, senior, architect. Front altered and wings added. Demolished