Survey of London: Volumes 29 and 30, St James Westminster, Part 1. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1960.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.
Cleveland House, Cleveland Row (p. 491).
a. South front and part of west wing in 1795
b. South front, remodelled by James Lewis, architect, 1795–7
c. Plan of part of first floor in 1808.
Dark hachuring, rooms built by F. Lewis, 1795–7, light hachuring, rooms built by C. H. Tatham, c. 1806