BHO

Plate 246: St. James's Place

Survey of London: Volumes 29 and 30, St James Westminster, Part 1. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1960.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.

Citation:

Table of contents

Part of St. James's Place: first developed 1685–90 by the Rossingtons (p. 511)

a. Nos. 40–45, c. 1685, with later alterations

Figure 246a: St. James's Place Nos. 40–45, c. 1685, with later alterations

b. Nos. 41–43, closet wings, c. 1685: No. 41 rebuilt

Figure 246b: St. James's Place Nos. 41–43, closet wings, c. 1685: No. 41 rebuilt

c. Nos. 2–7, c. 1685, with later alterations

Figure 246c: St. James's Place Nos. 2–7, c. 1685, with later alterations

d. Nos. 10–15, rebuilt late eighteenth century (No. 12 a modern rebuilding)

Figure 246d: St. James's Place Nos. 10–15, rebuilt late eighteenth century (No. 12 a modern rebuilding)