BHO

Plate 248: St. James's Place

Survey of London: Volumes 29 and 30, St James Westminster, Part 1. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1960.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.

Citation:

Table of contents

a. Park fronts of Nos. 21–26 in 1934 (p. 540).

Figure 248a: St. James's Place Park fronts of Nos. 21–26 in 1934 (p. 540).

Nos. 21, 22, 25, 26 demolished

b. Ice house built on site of No. 21, c. 1668: excavated 1956 (p. 534)

Figure 248b: St. James's Place Ice house built on site of No. 21, c. 1668: excavated 1956 (p. 534)

b. Ice house built on site of No. 21, c. 1668: excavated 1956 (p. 534)

Figure 248c: St. James's Place Ice house built on site of No. 21, c. 1668: excavated 1956 (p. 534)